I wish we were the same size ... I love your stuff, really cute things.
This may be a silly question, but what is the difference between "shipped" and "sold"? I'm totally your size and I would love to buy!
I'm definitely your size and now I'm kicking myself for spending a ton on t-shirts. Gah!
Got the dress in the mail yesterday - it's wonderful! Fits perfectly and I'm planning to wear it to a wedding next weekend... :) ~ Noelle
Got my GAP dress! LOVE IT! So pretty!!! it fits perfectly and I cannot WAIT to wear it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish we were the same size ... I love your stuff, really cute things.
This may be a silly question, but what is the difference between "shipped" and "sold"? I'm totally your size and I would love to buy!
I'm definitely your size and now I'm kicking myself for spending a ton on t-shirts. Gah!
Got the dress in the mail yesterday - it's wonderful! Fits perfectly and I'm planning to wear it to a wedding next weekend... :)
~ Noelle
Got my GAP dress! LOVE IT! So pretty!!! it fits perfectly and I cannot WAIT to wear it!
Post a Comment